NodeMCU is famous for the ESP8266E module with LUA programming language. Now this is more powerful NodeMCU with ESP32 on it.
It comes with dual core 32-bit processor, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, more RAM and Flash memory, more GPIO, more ADC, and many other peripherals.
NodeMCU ESP32 is ESP-WROOM-32 module in breadboard friendly form factor, you can develop your project in using this compact microcontroller on breadboard.
- NodeMCU based on ESP-WROOM-32 module
- Based on ESP32 DEVKIT DOIT
- 30 GPIO Version
- ESP32 is a dual core 32-bit processor with built-in 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 4MByte flash memory
- 520KByte RAM
- 2.2 tp 3.6V Operating voltage range
- In breadboard friendly breakout
- USB microB for power and Serial communication, use to load program and serial debugging too
- 1 x NodeMCU ESP32 board